Monday, March 25, 2013

Head cam video from MOC Sprint in Matera

In most of the sprint trainings and races during MOC in Italy I was running with a head cam. That gave me good possibilities to analyze my performances, like if I had a good flow in my map reading, if I was in advance with my route planing, and how much time I lost on hesitation or other mistakes. As you can see I use quite much time reading the map in a tricky city like it was in Italy.

I guess it can be good training also for others to watch the videos at the same time as you look at the map and try to follow where I am running, and maybe also take out your own route choices.

Here is the video from the race in Matera (map with comments):


Here is a video from my 2nd leg in a sprint relay in Castellaneta (map):


I have also uploaded a music video some of the boys in IFK Lidingö SOK made last autumn as a parody to "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen :

No comments:

Post a Comment